Traditional metal braces and other orthodontic treatments have often meant many visits to the orthodontist, constant irritation in the mouth and difficulty maintaining good oral hygiene. Most people, especially young people find them unsightly as well. In-Ovation® braces have cut down on all those negatives of getting teeth straightened. They use a free sliding mechanism so teeth move naturally as they are gently guided into place. The design of In-Ovation® braces translates into a much more comfortable and expedient treatment for misaligned teeth.
Elastics and wire ties used in more traditional systems produce friction which can affect your teeth. They also produce more pressure which causes pain during the realignment process. In-Ovation® accomplishes results without elastics and ties. Consequently you actually spend less time at the office getting your braces tightened. While it still takes a little time to get used to having braces on your teeth, In-Ovation’s® design makes that breaking-in period a lot less painful and irritating. It also gives you the results you are looking for in much less time than traditional braces.
Experienced In-Ovation® Braces Orthodontist
For over 21 years, Dr. Matt Walton has specialized in orthodontics supplying his patients with brand new smiles. Dr. Walton has experience in working with In-Ovation® braces. He consults with each patient and designs a treatment plan that will deliver the best results. In-Ovation® self-ligating brackets have been around for over a decade as a leader in the orthodontics industry. If you are thinking about braces, contact us today to make an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Walton. Having a nice smile can make a big difference in your self-confidence. Find out if you are a good candidate for wearing In-Ovation® braces.
Depending on your treatment goals, In-Ovation will give you amazing results and allow you to achieve the smile you have always wanted several months sooner than with other types of braces.
What you will get with In-Ovation
- Shorter appointment visits
- Superior comfort
- Less visits to the office
- Beautiful wide smile and facial proportions
- Up to 6 months faster treatment
In-Ovation comes in 3 different self-ligating styles to fit your esthetic and comfort needs. Ask Dr. Walton which bracket option is best for you.
- In-Ovation R (metal self-ligating braces) is both smaller in size and profile than other self-ligating brackets. Since the elastic and wire ties are not necessary, your treatment will be more comfortable with less irritation and it will be much easier to keep your teeth and braces clean.
- In-Ovation C (clear self-ligating braces) is a translucent ceramic bracket with all of the advantages of the metal version but has superior esthetics and comfort for those that do want a “metal mouth”.
- In-Ovation L MTM (lingual self-ligating braces) lingual or hidden braces more commonly referred to as invisible braces are placed behind the teeth and offer an excellent alternative to clear aligners and are completely invisible. These braces are generally used for mild or moderate alignment issues with treatment times of 12 to 24 weeks.