Invisalign Adult Braces
You have probably thought about having straight teeth for a long time, but felt that metal braces were not an option or something you would be prepared to consider at this time in your life. Invisalign provides you with a flexible and convenient way to straighten your teeth and achieve that smile you have always wanted without the hassles associated with other forms of treatment will smile everyday knowing that you can live your life as you wish with Invisalign.
Clear/Invisible Braces for Adults
Invisalign: THE CLEAR ALTERNATIVE TO ADULT BRACES
- Invisalign Aligners are virtually invisible
- Most people will not even notice you are going through treatment
- No need to feel self-conscious about how you look
- People may notice you are smiling more
- See more reasons < a href="ADDLINK.com" > Why Invisalign </ a > is right for you
LIVE LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT
- Invisalign aligners are smooth and comfortable
- No irritating brackets or poking wires to worry about, which means...No Emergencies!
- No food restrictions...eat whatever you want
- Fewer office visits and shorter treatment times (in most cases)
- See more benefits of < a href="ADDLINK.com" > Living with Invisalign </ a >
MAINTAIN ORAL HYGIENE
- Since Invisalign aligners are removable, you can brush and floss your teeth normally
- Straight teeth improves your oral health as well as your social and professional life
- More about the < a href="ADDLINK.com" > Health Benefits </ a > of straight teeth
The "Smile Ever After" from "Yes" through "I Do"
A Picture Perfect Wedding
While you prepare for your wedding day, you and your smile will be the center of attention. This is one of the most exciting times of your life, and Invisalign® desires that you enjoy every moment with the confident, beautiful smile you deserve. Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth. Best of all, most people won't even notice you're wearing them, so you can keep smiling-from your engagement photos, to your bridal shower, to your final steps down that aisle.
If your worried that there will not be enough time to get your new smile, you are in for a pleasant surprise. The average length of time from engagement to wedding day is approximately 13 months (about the same as the average Invisalign treatment time). Less complex treatments can be completed in as little as 10 weeks. Contact us today for a free consultation to get started on your way to a new smile for the rest of your life.